The Eton customer support team is always ready to assist you with:
- technical problems
- trouble shooting
- discuss production situations
To utilize our Customer Support in the best possible way, try to:
- Write down the problem / question / situation as detailed as you can (Remember we can not “see” your production).
- Write down the action you have taken and the result of that action.
- To get the best from support, please supply as much details as possible, together with all relevant printouts, snapshots or photos.
Your first point of contact for technical support is your local representative.
Technical support is also available:
- Via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via telephone +46 33 23 12 49
- Remote support is available via the internet where local conditions allow. This service is chargeable.
EUROPE – HEADQUARTERS
Telephone: + 46 33 23 12 49
Opening hours: Monday – Friday 08:00 – 16:30 CET
South region – Telephone: +86 1350 2077 911
North region – Telephone: +86 1350 207 7912
CONTACT SPARE PARTS AND SHIPPING TEAM
To order spare parts, please contact Eton Systems’ sales representative nearest to you.
At Eton Systems area offices we have Spare parts & Shipping teams that can help you with your questions regarding
- Delivery information on ordered systems, such as delivery times, delivery terms, L/C’s etc.
- Delivery information on ordered spare parts, such as delivery times, tracking no’s etc.
EUROPE – HEADQUARTERS \ NORTH AMERICA
Telephone + 46 33 23 12 67
Opening hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4.30pm CET
South region – Telephone +86 2134 05 0700
Fax. +86 2134 05 0705