It's commonly known that of the time a product spend in a production line only about 20 percent is adding value. The remaining 80 percent is handling, lifting, sorting, or waiting.
Improving operations is often the first action companies take and therefore they only focus on the 20 percent. We want to help you address the remaining 80 percent.
The Unit Production System should be uniquely designed for your factory. When you design your UPS you need to have another abbreviation in mind - TLS.
TLS stands for Theory of constraints, Lean, Six Sigma. Together, these three production philosophies create a powerful set of tools that can improve any production line.
The Eton System and UPS is a shortcut to TLS. Our conveyor system, together with the software Eton Select, gives you all the capabilities you need to fully adopt the UPS.
In this document, you will learn more about what UPS is and how it can help your business. Feel. free to download the PDF and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
Eton SystemsBox 15001SE-507 15 Gånghester SwedenCall us: +46 (0)33 23 12 email@example.com